- Articles, in which bookmarks option is available contains content incapable its eventual absorption at one sitting.
- Bookmarks are in form of red, underline dots ( . ) ending the last sentence in every second paragraph.
- Clicking the red dot causes the website will remember that place and after one has returned to the article, a link to personal bookmark of a reader will be displayed at the very top of the page.
- Bookmarks are stored in three ways: At link to the article, in browser cookies, or in the same article, which we save on disc.
- Bookmark via link is remembered for 2 weeks. Bookmark in cookies for 2 months. Bookmark within saved article infinitively long.
- If you don't interfere in the cookie folder and have them enabled, don't bother for additional actions, living the process on its own.
If you think, that you come back to the article until after the break longer than 2 months, then save article to disc after having placed your bookmark in order to save it with generated link of it.
Placing another bookmark after a longer period of time in a file saved on disc will redirect from saved article to website, where there will be generated another, appropriate bookmark, and the whole bookmarking process resumes for subsequent periods, for link, and for cookies, albeit not from brown rise.